Birthday Wishes for Dad
It is easy to expect presents and cards from our parents on our birthday, but what happens when it is their turn? Yes, once in a while it is our turn to treat them and make their day special! You could take them out for dinner, cook for them, organize a party, take them on a trip etc. But most parents do not ask that much from us… What seems really insignificant to us will make their whole day: a birthday card with a simple wish from their child they love so much… So here are some ideas for your father’s special day:
- Dad, I’m the luckiest child in the world. Thank you for being my father. Most importantly, thank you for being a part of this world. Happy birthday.
- My life with you is nothing short of hilarious, entertaining, and loving. The whole world must celebrate you today. Happy birthday, papa.
- You’ve always been there for me, dad. Today, I hope you know what an incredible impact you’ve had on my life. Happy birthday.
- Without you, I wouldn’t have so much strength and motivation. Thank you for being my superhero, dad. Happiest of birthdays to you!
- Dad, you’re a fantastic example of the kind of people I want to surround myself with. I can’t believe I’m lucky enough to call you my father. Happy birthday to you!
- I know that you’ve always wanted the best for me. You’ve made me laugh, protected me from horrible boyfriends, and given me so many reasons to smile. Though I can’t do all of that for you (especially not the boyfriend part!) I hope I can make you even half as happy as you’ve made me. I’m the happiest daughter in the world, papa. Happy birthday!
- Though I bought a lot of presents for you, the most precious gift I can give is my unconditional love. No matter what, you’ll always have that. Happy birthday, daddy.
- If you weren’t my father, I’d wish you were. Aren’t we the luckiest to be spending this day together? Happy birthday, my favourite human being!
- I celebrate you every day, daddy. I love you!
- The reason we’re all here is that you worked tirelessly to keep us all together. Today, YOU are our greatest gift. Happy birthday!
- Neither prince charming nor a “dream come true” will ever compare to a father like you. Happy birthday, papa!
- Every heartbreak, disappointment, and obstacle feels like a conquerable battle when I think about everything you’ve done for our family. You inspire me to do my very best every day, dad. Today, I want you to remember just how priceless you are. Happy birthday!
- Just because we’re celebrating today doesn’t mean we won’t celebrate tomorrow. Your birthday is just the best excuse for us to come together and spoil the best father in the world. No matter what you say, we’ll pamper you all day!
- I know how much you’ve done for me, even though I don’t always say it. Without you, I’d be truly lost. With you, I feel invincible. Thank you for giving your children so many superpowers, dad. You’re a force to be reckoned with and I hope you know it. Happy birthday!
- I may not be the perfect child, but you’re certainly the perfect father. Thank you for putting up with all of my shenanigans. I’ll try not to cause any trouble on your birthday, I promise! (Just kidding.)
- Dad, I hope I look half as good as you when I reach your age. Happy birthday!
- There’s never a day when I don’t brag about you. Why? Because I have the most intelligent, strongest, and bravest father in the world. I’m so proud to celebrate you today!
- If any of my dreams would come true, all of YOUR dreams would come true. You’re the light of my life, dad. Happy birthday!
- If I were given a dollar for every life-changing advice you’ve given me, I’d be a billionaire. I’ll do my best to repay you, dad! Happy birthday.
- If I were asked to relive any day of my life, I’d choose any day with you. Mum and I are so lucky to call you our best friend. Happy birthday, my sweet father!
- So many little girls dream of the perfect dad, but I’ve never had to do that. You’ve always been the perfect father. Your birthdays are a reminder of how honored I am to call you that.
- Now that I have children of my own, I can’t thank you enough for all of your hard work. To have even an ounce of your strength will be an achievement, dad. Today, I celebrate your strength, wisdom, and love. You’re everything a child could dream of. Happy birthday, dearest papa.
- You’ve never asked for much, but today I’ll give you everything. I hope you enjoy my gifts and unconditional love. I love you, dad!
- You’ve always told me that no man deserves someone like me. Well, dad, nobody deserves an incredible father like you. I never take a moment with you for granted, especially not on a day like this. Happy birthday, my hero!
- Nothing in the world matters more than a happy family. I don’t know how, but you managed to create one all by yourself. I don’t know how to repay you, but I can promise that I’ll love you for the rest of my life. You’re a gem, daddy. Happy birthday.
- I know that my children will grow up with the same values as I did because of you. Happy birthday, dad. You are a gift to everyone who meets you.
- You were once a strong child who became a strong husband, son-in-law, father, and grandfather. Look at how far you’ve come, dad. I can’t wait to celebrate your future success. Happy birthday!
- One of my biggest goals in life was to grow up and become someone like you. I’m so happy to say that I’ve succeeded. None of this would’ve been possible without your guidance, dad. You were, and always will be, my most beloved teacher. I love you. Please enjoy your special day!
- I hope to be as successful as you as a parent. If I do, my children will be the luckiest. Thank you for being you, daddy. Happiest of birthdays!
- It’s impossible not to love you, daddy. Thank you for being the best role model a son/daughter could ask for. Happy birthday!
- Life is immeasurably sweet because of your existence. Thank you for being my best friend, daddio. I’ll make your birthday an incredible one!
- You perfectly handle every role you’ve been given: father, son, son-in-law, husband, brother, and grandfather. In my eyes, you’re the most successful person in the world. I’ll always look up to you, daddy, and I’m so happy to celebrate you on this beautiful day. Happy birthday!
- You are the kindest and most loving father a daughter/son could ask for. Happy birthday!!
- Do not worry…On this day you are free to eat and drink all you want! We won’t steal any of it… Happy birthday!
You are and always will be my role model. Happy birthday!
- You were the one who taught me how to ride a bike, how to fish and most importantly how to believe in myself. I could never thank you enough…Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday! Another white hair added, I guess!!!
- Another year gone by and you’ve still got all your teeth! Just joking… Enjoy your special day with friends and family!!
- You’ve taught me everything I know… such as enjoying a good beer…so let’s get started! Happy birthday!
- I would not be the person I am today if it weren’t for you. Thank you for always being there. Happy birthday, dad!
I am so proud to have you as my dad; you are the coolest! Happy birthday!
- On this special day, let’s forget all the different reasons for each of your grey hairs and let’s celebrate! Happy birthday!
- It’s that time of the year you get to sit around all day while we take care of you…So sit back and enjoy your special day! Happy birthday dad!
- Thank you for guiding me through the good and the bad situations… I would not be here today without you… Happy birthday dad!
- If only all dads were as funny, loving and caring as you, the world would be a better place…Happy birthday dad! Enjoy your special day!
- Now that we’ve grown up it’s time for you to enjoy your life to the fullest! May this day be the first in a series of new adventures! Happy birthday!
- Thank you for supporting me throughout the years…You are my rock. Happy birthday dad!
- Don’t flatter yourself… I saw your upcoming birthday on facebook…! Just joking… Happy birthday dad, hope you eat and drink to your heart’s content!
- It is hard to sum up all my feelings about you in one card…So here is the simplest wish… Happy birthday dad, I love you so much!
- You have not only been a great dad, but a great friend to me as well… Happy birthday!
- The first time you realized that parents can also celebrate their birthday was shocking! After all, birthday is a good chance to call your friends at home, eat pizzas and sweets and do every kind of stupid thing, right? Well, not exactly. Grown-up celebrate too, just in a different way than their children. So, when time comes for dad’s birthday, nothing is more touching than receiving a message of love from his children. Get great ideas from the list below to make your own dad’s birthday wish and make him happy!
- 364 days a year you give me my pocket money, but today is a very special day, so I decided to give you something back. Unfortunately, I don’t hold any money, but I can give 364 kisses! Happy birthday, daddy!
- You may not wear a cape or be able to fly, but you will always be a super hero for bearing with me for so long! I want to thank you that you did and wish you to stay as sweet and caring as you are now when I’m not in the mood. A sweet kiss and all my love to my beloved dad!
- I wonder if I ever understand how you can always have an answer to my questions and how you always know what I’m thinking. I would really like you to teach me how to do it when I’m old enough to have my own family. Have a great time on your birthday!
- Father, make sure you eat as much cake as possible. No, not because it’s your birthday, but because soon you won’t have the real teeth to do so. Happy birthday to you!
- I brought you a very beautiful and expensive gift from the jewelry store for your birthday. The kind gentleman who owns the place said you have to pay until the end of the month. Please take care of it, because I passed all morning searching for the perfect gift and I am exhausted. Cheers, dad!
- If the saying “like father, like son” is truthful, I would be glad to make it happen. Thank you for bringing out the best of me. Happy birthday, dad!
- For every time you caressed me before I fall asleep, for every time you consoled me when I was sad, for every time you stayed up late to make sure I was not afraid of the dark, I wish you to have a great birthday and may every candle you blow be a moment of happiness!
- I wish I will have the same courage in raising up my own children as you had with me. Thank you for being a role model and a caring father at the same time. I wish you the best.
- I feel lucky to have a dad like you. I wish you never stop being as sweet as you are today. Give a huge blow to those candles and don’t forget me in your lucky wish!
- to my dear Dad: I was going to buy something awesome for your birthday, but I didn’t seem to have enough money. So for your birthday this year, I’m going to give you a suggestion that you increase my pocket money for the next year. Until then, happy birthday this year!
- I have a premonition that this year your birthday wish will come. So, think wisely and wish big, because it will become true before this night is over! You surely know which one you should no way leave outside, right! Have a magic birthday!
- Each day no matter what I’ve done
My dad is there and never misses
I hope this year to be one
Out of his several birthday wishes
For this great and happy event
I hope the fairies of luck to bring
I’ll tell to God an angel to send
For your birthday merrily to sing
- Many sweet kisses and a big hug for my lovely dad!
- They say that watching your children grow is a unique experience. I’m happy to have played this role, but you should also know that watching you be near me and hold my hand in every difficult moment was priceless! My best wishes for your birthday!
Have a fun holiday or birthday greeting idea?
Submit it below for a chance to win a $200 gift basket from our partner, GiftBasket.com.
No strings attached and we will never email you for anything else or share your information. Promise!