Birthday Wishes for Mother
Mother. Mum. Ma’. Numerous words which can all be used to refer to something very unique in our life: our mother. As the saying goes we only have one mother so we should cherish her like no one else. When you think about it, our mothers taught us everything we know: how to use a knife and fork, how to make our beds, how to cook, how to speak and so on. But most important of all they taught us true love by caring for us and loving us with no reservations, by trusting us enough to make us believe we could rule the world one day. So the least we could do is send them or write them a wish to show our appreciation and make their birthday a little more special. Here are some ideas( do not forget that if you accompany the wish with a card or flowers or a cake, it’s a sure success!!):
- I can’t believe how much patience was needed to deal with an unruly child like me! Thank you for putting up with my shenanigans and always being such a caring mother. I respect and love you deeply. Happy birthday!
- Mama, your smile lights up my day. I hope you won’t stop smiling on this special occasion. Happy birthday!
- You keep getting more and more beautiful, mom. It’s never too late to become a model! Happy birthday.
- Your birthday reminds me of why I’m so happy to be alive. Thank you for being born and for giving me life, mama. I’m honoured to be your son/daughter. Happy birthday!
- I wouldn’t be half as happy as I am now if I had a different mother. I want to light up your life as much as you light up mine. Let’s make today as special as it deserves to be! Happy birthday, queen!
- When I have children, I know they’ll be blessed because of your existence in their lives. You’re the perfect example of an incredible mother. Thank you for making us all so happy. Happy birthday!
- Mom, you look so youthful that people think we’re siblings. Happy birthday to the best sister in the world!
- Your birthday feels like my birthday because without you, I wouldn’t be here. I’m so proud to celebrate this incredible day with my favourite woman. Happy birthday!
- I’ve always wanted to make you proud. I hope today’s birthday party makes you feel proud of the woman you’ve become: strong, inspiring, and life-changing. I love you, mama. Happy birthday!
- If only you could rule the world. It would be a better place thanks to your wisdom. I hope you feel like a queen all year! Happy birthday.
- Who is more precious than the creator of life herself? You’re a priceless gem to us all, mama. Happy birthday.
- We’ll do our best to make you happy every day, but please enjoy the extra pampering on your birthday!
- When I think about my childhood, I see nothing but joy, comfort, and your love. I will make your life as wonderful as you’ve made mine. Happy birthday, mommy!
- When I gave birth to my child, I found out the meaning of true love. I found out what it means to love someone unconditionally. You’re one of the few people who has my complete heart, mommy. Thank you for having such a tremendous impact on my life. I love you so much, birthday queen!
- The whole universe cheered when you were born. You make life such a wonderful journey, my dear mom. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday, mom! If I could wish for anything, it would be for infinite peace and happiness in your life.
- What I want the most in life is to see you happy, my sweet mama. I’ll do my best to make this wish come true. Happy birthday!
- When I was younger, I dreamed of boyfriends/girlfriends that would make me happy. I kept trying to find someone who’d fill my missing pieces. Little did I know, mama, that I already had everything I needed. Even though I have a family now, you’re the most important person in my life. Thank you for always being there for me. I’ll always be there for you, too. Happiest of birthdays!
- If I turn out to be as incredible as you are, I’ll be thrilled. Thank you for being your beautiful self. Happy birthday, mama!
- No matter how ignorant I was as a teenager, I always loved you more than anything. I’m glad that I’m wise enough to be less ignorant now! I hope you enjoy this wonderful day with your loved ones and that you never forget how marvellous you are. We love you so much, mama. Happy birthday!
- To the best cook/mom/wisdom-giver/comforter in the world: nothing will ever compare to you. Happy birthday, you perfect person!
- I’m proud to call you my best friend. Happy birthday, mama!
- I know how much you love those romantic comedies, but let me tell you the truth: no character will ever be as magnificent as you. Happy birthday!
- If I had to choose between an incredible mom and an incredible life, I wouldn’t choose anything at all. I already have both because of your hard work. I hope that everything I do makes your life easier and better, my sweet best friend. Happy birthday!
- If you were someone else’s mom, I’d be very envious. Thank you for choosing me, mama. Happy birthday!
- Mom, I hope I look as amazing as you when I’m your age. You’re a stunner! Happy birthday.
- I owe all of my success to you, mama. You’ve taught me everything there is to know about a happy life. I’ll make you so proud. Happy birthday!
- Whenever I use my gratitude journal, I always write your name first. You’re my biggest blessing and I’ll never stop being thankful for you. Happy birthday.
- Think about everything you wish for and multiply it by two. This is how many blessings (and more) God will give you. Happy birthday, my dearest mama!
- I don’t need diamonds or luxurious houses. I already have my priceless gem: you. Mama, you’re incomparably beautiful and wise. Happy birthday to you!
- When I wake up every day, I smile because I know that I’m the daughter/son of a brilliant mother. I promise that your birthday will be incredibly happy!
- You’ve thrown the best birthday parties for me. Now, it’s my turn to throw the coolest birthday party a lady could ask for. Enjoy your special day!
- Every year, I realise that you’re smarter, kinder, and more gorgeous than I imagined. You’re a dream come true! Happy birthday, mama!
- None of the princesses and fairies in my favourite childhood stories can compare to you, mama. You’re the best of the best. Happy birthday!
- There will never be enough words to express how I feel about you. You’re my queen, mama. Happy birthday!
- Even if I lived to be 1,000 years old, I wouldn’t able to repay your love. That doesn’t mean I’ll stop trying. Today, I’ll make you feel like the queen that you’ve always been. I hope you proudly wear your crown every day from now on. Happy birthday, mama!
- Not all superheroes wear capes. Happy Birthday to my Super-Mum! Sit back and enjoy your special day; you can get back to saving lives tomorrow…!
- Happy birthday Mum! I hope all your wishes come true! Except the one which involves me marrying a prince/princess!
- Happy birthday mum! I hope your special day is filled with love and happiness…and some wine of course! I love you.
- Happy Birthday to the best Mother in the world! Hope you enjoy your special day. You deserve it more than anyone.
Happy birthday mum! No matter how old you are, you will always be my best friend!
- I can never be grateful enough for everything you have done for me. I hope your birthday is as special as you are to me. Happy birthday!
- You deserve all the best. Hope you like my gift! Happy birthday mum!
- I would not be standing here right now if it weren’t for you…Literally! So cheers mum to giving birth to such a legend and to being one yourself! Happy Birthday!
- No matter how many years go by, you will always be my idol; a strong, intelligent, smart and caring person. Happy birthday mum!
- Love comes in all forms. It is said that a mother’s love towards her children is the strongest kind of love. I, however, can assure you that my love for you is as strong as yours. Happy birthday to my loving mother!
- Hope that on this day you feel as special as you should! Enjoy the wine, enjoy the food and let everyone else take care of you! (don’t get too used to it though! ) Happy birthday mum! Enjoy your day!
- I could never imagine my world without you. You will always be my favourite person. Happy Birthday!
You are the one who taught me everything I know. You made me who I am. Thank you for everything. Hope you have fun on this special day. Happy Birthday mum!
- It is that time of the year again, for a celebration that has happening for as long as you lived. That’s right, it’s mother’s day and you know you want to extend some wishes that will make her feel special and also remind her of how much you love and appreciate her. So here is a list of original never wished before ones that are going to accomplish that, for sure. And if they do not fit perfectly, feel free to change them any way it suits your needs.
- This year I hope that you have finally realized that the best thing that ever happened in your life was giving birth to me. Just kidding mum, happy birthday.
- To the kindest, most beautiful, most intelligent mom in the world, happy birthday
- For the biggest part my life, that is not counting those weird adolescent years, I knew that whenever I had problem I could always turn to you and you would be there for me, listening with the most understanding and offering the most useful advice. For that and for a whole lot more I will always be thankful. Happy birthday, mother
- Thank you for your patience all these adolescent years and through all this difficulties I have put you through. Happy birthday, mother.
- Best wishes and happy birthday from your favorite son.
- I’m not only celebrating your birth today. I’m celebrating my own luck in being born to such a great mother.
- I can’t imagine a world where you were never born, and I’ll never be able to imagine how different life would be if I didn’t have you as my mother. Happy birthday! Today we celebrate the blessing your life has been to me and many others.
- There are a lot of things I would like to thank you for, but most of all, for helping me get over my punk phase. Who knows what other stupid things I would have done and what guy I was going to end up with. Happy birthday, mother
- You know that you are my favorite woman in the whole world. Just se don’t tell my wife. Happy birthday, mother
- I am thankful for so many things that you have done for me over the years bit I have to say the thing that I cherish the most about you is your cooking. I will remember for ever each and every one of the meals you have prepared for me. Happy birthday, mother
- Now that I am reaching the fourth decade of my life, I have decided to examine our relationship in a more mature way and I have come up with a whole lot of gratitude for the sacrifices you have made for me over the years. And I also want to ask an apology for taking me so long to come to that conclusion. Happy birthday, mother.
- Thank you for teaching me the importance of doing the right thing no matter the circumstances. I would have not become the man I am today without your advice. Thank you so much and happy birthday, mother.
- I have finally realized that I owe all of my current success and happiness to you mother. So, happy birthday
- I knew exactly what you wanted for your birthday this year. Me… out of the house for a day. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Over the years, I have misunderstood a lot of things about you and your actions but now I know. Thank you for everything mother and happy birthday.
- I am almost sure my life would be in shambles if it wasn’t for you. Thank you for everything and happy birthday.
- Remember how I used to give you really funny looking homemade birthday cards? Oh yeah… I still do. (You have to have a sloppy looking homemade card for this to work.)
- I think I have to apologize for being so inconsiderate and selfish when you got remarried. I now realize the wrong in my actions and I hope that you have forgave me. Happy birthday, mother.
Thank you for always being there for me, mom. Happy birthday.
- This year, instead of wishes I would like to dedicate to you Mama liked the roses, by Elvis Presley, your favorite artist of all times. Happy birthday, mother.
- This year I would like to share a little secret with you. I prefer you much more than dad. Happy
Birthday Quotes and Sayings About Mothers
- “One of the very few reasons I had any respect for my mother when I was thirteen was because she would reach into the sink with her bare hands—bare hands—and pick up that lethal gunk and drop it into the garbage. To top that, I saw her reach into the wet garbage bag and fish around in there looking for a lost teaspoon. Bare hands—a kind of mad courage.” –Robert Fulghum
- To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” —Maya Angelou
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.” ―Kristin Hannah
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ―Washington Irving
- “If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been.” —Robert Brault
- “A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” —Author Unknown
- “Mom: the person most likely to write an autobiography and never mention herself.” —Robert Brault
Birthday Wishes for Mother by Son
When I had fallen,You helped me stand.When I cried, you gently wiped the tears away from my face.When I would find anger towards you, you patiently stood your ground until I found the reason of your ways.When I was sick, you sat by my side, taken and smacked my palm until illness passed. When others had hurt me with unkind words, you gave me the strength to stand up strong and tall. You are my Inspiration.I love you.Happy birthday mom..!
The day you got to know that I came into you, The day when I was born and you saw me,The day when I whispered “Mom” for the 1st time of my life,The day everybody came to my 1st b’day. and all the other days until now you were happy and smile because of me,never ends! Yet to come!”Happy Birthday Mom”Keep your lovely smile on your face as always! I love you Mom.
Birthday Wishes For Mother | Birthday Wishes Greetings
It’s a birthday of your loving and dear mother and you do not know how to wish her. You want to make her birthday special because you love her most in the world. These are the thoughts of every person on the birthday of their mother. She sacrifices her life for her children and never asks anything back as a reward. We always want to do something for our mother, something that will make her happy and let her know about our love and affection for her.
So birthday is the occasion to say your heart out and express your love for your mother. There are different ways to celebrate and wish her many happy returns of the day.If you only buy an expensive gift and simply give it to her on birthday then you are missing something very precious.
A cute and sweet birthday wish for mother has a lovely effect, it becomes memorable for the whole life. Send her birthday wishes and let her know how much you love her. Her heart will be filled with pleasant feelings after reading these wishes. Birthday wishes for mother is a separate category which is dedicated to mother only. These wishes will help you express your love in words.
Though you borrow these words but when you select them and write or read them by yourself and dedicate it to your mother then every word seems like coming straight from your own heart for your mother. The way of presenting them depends on you, you can simply write them on birthday greeting card or on a birthday cake. You can take some time to make a chart with some old picture having beautiful memories with birthday wishes for your mother.
This will be a priceless gift for her.Select some nice and cute birthday wishes for mother from this huge collection. You do not have to wait for her birthday; you can send these wishes and prayers anytime.